Purchasing a mobile-home : new or second-hand ?
You have tried holidays in a mobile-home. You have rented for one week, two weeks, three weeks your little holiday home in a domaine that you very much liked. And today, you wish to take the plunge : purchasing your own mobile-home that will welcome you at any time and that you will be able to decorate as you like.
So the question is « is it better to purchase a new or second-hand mobile-home ?
Let’s take stock of the pros and cons of each option.
Purchasing a new mobile-home
- According to the model you choose, there is a variable waiting period. But in any case, you always wait longer than if you purchase a second-hand mobile-home, available immediately.
- You can choose the precise model you want with the options that suit you.
- The equipment inside the mobile home has never been used and is under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You can choose the site where you want to install your new mobile-home.
Purchasing a second-hand mobile-home
- You cannot choose the site of your mobile-home. A second-hand mobile-home is sold on the site where it is already installed.
- The equipment and facilities of a second hand mobile-home have already been used and are not under the manufacturer’s warranty anymore.
- Some second-hand mobile-homes are already equipped with options such as the gas box, the dishwasher or the air conditioning.
- The waiting period for your mobile-home is shorter than for a new mobile home.
- Second-hand mobile –home prices are lower.
In any case, purchasing a mobile-home is an investment which requires thinking about it. Should you wish to purchase a mobile-home in Les Landes, do not hesitate to contact us for advice 05 58 78 60 79 or via our contact form !
- Purchasing a mobile-home: what is necessary to know and what must be avoided
- Purchasing a mobile-home in Sanguinet, in Les Landes