Security deposit payable on-site: A deposit of €100 will be required on arrival.
It will be returned to you upon your departure once an inventory has been taken and a cleanliness check has been performed in your presence, or can be sent by post/email if the inspection is performed after your departure. Cleaning must be provided by you (except for “Pagodas and Premium fisherman’s hut” accommodation for which the cleaning fee is included). The accommodation must be left spotlessly clean when you depart. If this is not the case, you will be charged €150 for a full clean. When you arrive, you have 24 hours to check your accommodation and notify reception of any problems.
Tourist tax (payable on site:) €0.89 per day per person aged 18+
Eco-participation charge (to be paid on site): €0.50/person/night
Pets (payable on-site) One pet (vaccination record compulsory) is allowed per unit (except for the premium range), at a charge of €6 per night (€42 per week). Pets must be kept on a lead and never left alone on pitches or in accommodation, even if tied up. Dogs in categories 1 and 2 are forbidden.
- Minors not accompanied by their parents are not permitted within the resort.
- Accommodation is booked in individual names and cannot be sublet.
- Anyone not on the rental contract will be deemed an add-on (see current campsite prices)
- Swim briefs are banned from the pool area. For men, only swim trunks or swim boxers (shorties).
- All children under eight years of age, as well as children who cannot swim, must be accompanied by an adult to enter the pool area.
- Conventional BBQs are forbidden. However, gas planchas can be hired at reception
- ach person staying at Les Oréades must respect the campsite rules and regulations (rules and regulations are available on request and displayed at the entrance to the estate).