Site opening dates:
Yelloh! Village domaine Les Oréades welcomes you from 01 April to 23 September 2023.
Sanguinet is a pretty village of 3,000 inhabitants located on the border of Gironde and Landes, in the territory of Bisca Grands Lacs.
Yelloh! Village Domaine Les Oréades *****
602 chemin de Sabas
40 460 Sanguinet
How to find us:
By train: Biganos Facture station 23 km away
By car: via A10 or A20
By plane: Bordeaux airport (Mérignac) 60 km away
Your arrival, departure, and key handover
To save time when you arrive,
contact the campsite in advance to check in!
Accommodation is available from 16:00 to 20:00 (Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday in July/August)
on the day of your arrival.
Accommodation must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure.
If you are arriving after 20:00, you must notify reception in advance.
Accommodation booked is held for 24 hours after your scheduled arrival date.
After this, you forfeit your right to it and to a refund.
Departures are scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays before 10:00.
In the high season (July / August):
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 – 20:00
Wednesday and Sunday: 8:00. – 20:00
Saturday: 8:00 to 20:00
In the low season:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 12:00 noon / 15:00 – 18:00
Friday: 9:00 – 12:00 noon / 15:00 – 19:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 19:00 Sunday: 9:00 – 18:00
Security deposit payable on-site: A deposit of €200 will be required on arrival.
It will be returned to you upon your departure once an inventory has been taken and a cleanliness check has been performed in your presence, or can be sent by post/email if the inspection is performed after your departure. Cleaning must be provided by you (except for “Pagodas and Premium fisherman’s hut” accommodation for which the cleaning fee is included). The accommodation must be left spotlessly clean when you depart. If this is not the case, you will be charged €150 for a full clean. When you arrive, you have 24 hours to check your accommodation and notify reception of any problems.
Tourist tax (payable on site:) €0.89 per day per person aged 18+
Eco-participation charge (to be paid on site): €0.50/person/night
Pets (payable on-site) One pet (vaccination record compulsory) is allowed per unit (except for the premium range), at a charge of €6 per night (€42 per week). Pets must be kept on a lead and never left alone on pitches or in accommodation, even if tied up. Dogs in categories 1 and 2 are forbidden.
- Minors not accompanied by their parents are not permitted within the resort.
- Accommodation is booked in individual names and cannot be sublet.
- Anyone not on the rental contract will be deemed an add-on (see current campsite prices)
- Swim briefs are banned from the pool area. For men, only swim trunks or swim boxers (shorties).
- All children under eight years of age, as well as children who cannot swim, must be accompanied by an adult to enter the pool area.
- Conventional BBQs are forbidden. However, gas planchas can be hired at reception
- ach person staying at Les Oréades must respect the campsite rules and regulations (rules and regulations are available on request and displayed at the entrance to the estate).
Tel : 05.58.78.60.79
Email : email@example.com