The holidays of All Saints’ Day in Sanguinet
What are you planning to do during the holidays of All Saints’ Day?
From the 19th of October until the 3rd of November enjoy your first school holidays to be with your family after the rush of the back-to-school season.
The activities you can do in Sanguinet
Events in Sanguinet during the holidays of All Saints’ Day:
- From the 1st until the 29th of October:
Exhibitions « From Hermès to the SMS » and « History of the mailboxes » of the Museum of the Post Office.
- Wednesday 5th of October at 3:00 p.m. at the multimedia library:
Go to discover the stamps and the philately with The Philatelic Club in
- Thursday 13th of October at 8 :30 p.m. at the village hall:
Conference «COP 21: myths and reality” directed by Claude Bacchiana (Doctor at the Lyon University) of the Cap Terre-Bordeaux association as part of the « Science Day». Free.
- From October 19th until October 29th at the multimedia library:
Play and interactive exhibition: « The nice postman in the tales’ country » (from 5 years old)
- Tuesday 25th of October at 3 :00p.m. at the village hall:
Show “Digital correspondence from Sacha to Macha” by la Compagnie de la Moisson. Show for children over 8 years old and it is free.
- Thursday 27th of October from 10:00 a.m. until 11 :00 a.m. and from 11 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 a.m.:
Workshops Mail Art at the multimedia library, for children over 5 years old. Booking necessary, and only within the limit of the number of places available.
And if it is not warm enough to swim, you can have nice rides in the forest or along the beach.
- The Put Blanc path
- The Gourgue path
- The Estey path
And you can also horse ride !
You can also find the museums and the places to visit in the village and around it, as for example:
- The Lake museum in Sanguinet
- The glassblower workshop in Pissos
- La Marquèze ecomuseum in Sanguinet
- The Born apiaries in Pontenx-les-Forges
And to entertain the young children, you can go to the amusement park La Coccinelle !
So are you going to join us?
To book your Mobil-home, contact us